Monday 17 May 2010

Boscastle, Museum of Witchcraft, new story in production.


Recently went to the Cornish village of Boscastle with my family and lover. We had great time walking the dog along the paths. It’s a great experience to walk and hear the sound of water running. (See picture for further detail.)

The Museum of Witchcraft is also worth visiting. It now has panels dotted around the walls to show the heights that the floods reached.

I’m currently working on a short story, I’ve got an optimistic feeling about. Of course, this is before I get feedback on the first draft. It’s for an anthology that wants stories involving two types of monster. I have managed to find two different kinds that don’t get used that much and have a reason to be working together.

No comments:

Post a Comment